Monday, January 24, 2011

Walkway Over the Hudson



The following photos are the results of my early attempts at HDR.  All but one were taken from the Walkay Over the Hudson.  This is an old railroad bridge that was recently converted to a walkway.  It's about 1.7 miles long, and connects Poughkeepsie NY to Highland NY.  It has some spectacular views, especially when the autumn leaves are at their peak.

The one shot of the stone house was taken from the South ( I think) end of Lake Minnewaska.  Lake M. is located in Ulster Cty, NY.  It's part of the Shawangunk Mountains (the "Gunks", which features some of the most popular rock climbing on the East Coast).


When I got home to review the shots, I noticed tht my sensor has lots of schmutz on it,
so I used LightRoom to do some extensive spot removal. 
Other than that (and the HD processing), no other alterations were made.

Hope you like!  Let me know if you do.














No comments:

Post a Comment